Join Us At The Forthcoming “Put Your Foot Down!” Workshops
Learn how to overcome challenges with confidence
No matter how successful we are, we all face stressful and hard to handle challenges in daily life, and if we want to be as happy and healthy as we can, we must learn to assert ourselves, make our voices heard and approach life with confidence and self-assurance.
Our one day event is a roadmap to help you navigate your way through these challenging opportunities, hurdles and milestones. Packed with practical tips, our programme will give you the tools to build your self-esteem and become happier and healthier, and in control of your own destiny.
Don’t Miss Out On The Early Bird Booking!
Delegate Fee: £147 (reduced to £97 for the first 10 people to book)
Join us on one of these dates:
Saturday 21st September 2013 – Brighton
Saturday 12th October 2013 – Southampton
Saturday 9th November 2013 – London
You will learn how to:
- Make your voice heard and deal with tricky situations with self-assurance and confidence
- Learn how to say ‘No’
- Get the service you deserve from retailers,tradespeople and public services
- Be valued for who you are
- Deal with friends and family and challenging social occasions
- Get the respect you deserve at work
Tickets usually £147.00 – First 10 people to book only £97.00
Includes refreshments (tea & coffee) and course notes.
Timings: 9.30 – 16.30